Tuesday, December 21, 2010

And So It Begins

ok, so this is my first time blogging.
yay, for losing my "blog virginity" right?

so i am going to admit, i don't know what exactly i'm supposed to say here. yes, i'm a newbie. *hehehe* but guess who doesn't care....ME!
well, here goes nothin:

because i am now in college, i have began to suffer from something known as insomnia. my case, however, is very mild. i can go for 2 days, 3 tops with no sleep. but i'll tell you, i feel like absolute shit afterwards.

i hung out with seth today! :)
i was so excited. he came over and we "watched tv" then went to eat. we chose chilis. it was pretty good. i couldn't eat a whole lot though :(

anyways, we came back to my house after lunch and were here for maybe 5 minutes. we ended up going to a friend's house to watch a little bit of "Back Draft" which was actually pretty good. i wish i had finished it. seth had to bring me back home about an hour into the movie so he could go home and get ready for work at 5. damn applebees.

i love seth with all my heart. October 31, 2008 is when we started dating. gotta love football right? but for the upcoming holiday, i got him a major present. i actually bought it on October 31st this year. he came and visited me in charlotte on the 30th, but couldn't stay for our actual anniversary. so i went to the mall the next day and found the PERFECT present for him. the sticker price for it? $299.
the actual price for it with tax? $322.17

i almost had a heart attack when i bought this. but i did it out of love for the most amazing man in the world.

i know, you're probably wondering what i bought. when he knows, you'll know.

now, while i'm on break from school, i'm gonna try to not think about all the drama that goes on. but trust me, once i get back and the drama starts all over again, i will update with some great stories. starting with my now EX-roommate (thank GOD!) but like i said, once i get back to charlotte. January 8. that's when i will return. luckily i'll have my lovely amiga LEAH there with me (kinda) to keep me sane. her story will undoubtedly come up in my later postings.

but it's now 1:43 am and i'm gonna go (try) to finish this movie that i'm watchin on tv. i'll probably fall asleep though. which is probably a good thing.

goodnight, world.
Jess

this has been a posting to the blog of JessTaylor.
until next time, i invite you to ask "what happened?"

No comments:

Post a Comment