Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mid-day Posting

ok, so i know it is currently 6:21 pm, but in all honesty, this truly is the middle of my day.
the only thing is that i'm starving. i'm so hungry right now. but thankfully, dad's about to make dinner:


QUESADILLAS!

i'm pretty excited, to be honest. i haven't had quesadillas in a while since i've been at school in CHARLOTTE!

but you should know, i will post again later.

i finally got my laundry done.
and my 3 fish are doing great

CLYDE
PAPA SMURF
BONNIE


my babies.

i love my fish and i have missed having them with me at school. Clyde is my baby. at least until i move out of the dorms and get an appartment. then i will get a puppy. a GERMAN SHEPHERD puppy. the product of my best friend's german shepherd, Gator, and her boyfriend's german shepherd, Ali.

i can't wait though.

i also can't wait until tomorrow! i'm going back to the queen's city con mi madre y mi hermana so we can rearrange my room. because...

I WON'T HAVE A ROOMMATE NEXT SEMESTER!!!!!

ahh, i can't wait. i'm so excited.
well, dad and i are gonna go cook now.




this has been a posting to the blog of JessTaylor.
until next time, i invite you to ask "what happened?"

No comments:

Post a Comment