Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Goodnight, World

i currently dislike Skype. it hasn't worked all day.

but, on to happy news.

i have an orthodontist appointment at 9:00 am. boo, right?
right after my appointment, my mom, my sister and i are going to charlotte to rearrange my dorm room with the help of my wonderful biffle, peter.
after rearranging my room, i will return home and clean my house with my family.
later in the night, mom and i are going to put on our armor (big girl panties) and fight through the crowd at the "wonderful world of walmart" to finish the grocery shopping for our christmas eve party. thus completing my thursday.

friday - christmas eve:
grandma is coming over early. but of course, she's coming around 10 am and i am used to waking up later than that. we will do a quick christmas with her, then she will leave and go back to the mountains.
once she leaves, we are getting to work on finishing cleaning the house and cooking.
at some point during the day, sometime before 5, seth and i will do our christmas and exchange gifts. which means....you will know what he got!
i am so excited!
it's a great gift. i just can't wait till he opens it.
after we do christmas, i will come back home and help my family finish getting ready for our christmas eve party. then we will proceed to have our party.

saturday - CHRISTMAS DAY!
ok, so chistmas day is easily my favorite day of the entire year. i enjoy being with my family and friends, as well as opening presents :)
but i'll post what i actually get on christmas night.
it surely will be a fun-filled day.

but now it is 12:00 am, so good morning world.
i am off to bed to get some sleep since i have to wake up around 8 for my appointment and trip to charlotte.

goodnight, world.
JessTaylor


this has been a posting to the blog of JessTaylor.
until next time, i invite you to ask "what happened?"

No comments:

Post a Comment